Inspector Operator – Pharmaceutical Environment - Lucerne, Switzerland
Descripción del trabajo
Inspector Operator – Pharmaceutical Environment
The Label Design Team in Werthenstein (Schachen) is looking for one new team member due to high workload. The new Label Design Specialist will be working with a medium sized team consisting of 8 other colleagues and working exclusively at the location (no home office) after current pandemic restrictions are lifted. Currently and due to the pandemic, workers within this team can work one day per week from home. The inspector Operator (Label Design Specialist), Global Clinical Supplies, will report to the Manager Planning and Scheduling directly
This is a temporary position to support the label printing group due to a production peak (until end of August 2022). There is a possibility the position will be extended depending on the production schedule and will be discussed in due time.
- Ideal candidate has in minimum an Apprenticeship (Laboratory, Pharmacy, Business administration etc.) and preferred at least 2 years experience in the clinical supplies packaging/ labeling operations.
- Familiarity with GMP requirements, quality procedures and SOP execution.
- Eye for detail.
- Flexible and team- oriented.
- Diligent and quality- oriented.
- Structured and proactive working attitude.
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple tasks at one time and meet deadline.
- German and English (verbal and written) at B2 working level required.
- The primary purpose of this role is to design clinical labels using label print software (CSLS)-
- Proposing label sizes and study designs based on country-specific label text.
- Serving as SME for various questions on clinical labels from other teams.
- Coordinating/advising Operations Planner on label strategy for a clinical packaging job.
- Reviewing county-specific label text on accuracy and regulatory requirements.
- Handling of randomization schedules for clinical studies.
- Reviewing and release of label batch record documents.
- Ensuring activities are completed within given timelines and timely escalation when issues arise.
- Designing of Clinical Labels for primary and secondary packaging jobs.
- Working according to GMP standards and internal guidelines.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red