Consultant Analytics Solutions
Descripción del trabajo
Join a great team of young & smart talents!
We are looking for a Consultant to join a team of data-driven consultants, being part of the main services/consultancy provider dedicated to the Healthcare Industry.
In the commercial services, we partner with business intelligence managers, commercial excellence lead, business unit directors and general managers in the pharmaceutical market to support them leveraging and interpreting data and make evidenced-based decisions for their commercial strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will serve as key point of contact with the client and manages the projects from start to finish relatively independently.
You will take care of the coordination and follow-up of the different steps of a qualitative and quantitative research project:
- Set-up and translation of questionnaires and discussion guides,
- Monitor, follow-up and reactivate responders
- Interview Healthcare Professionals
- Build data maps & transcript interviews
- Analyze data in Excel and convert them using PivotTable command,
- Populate PowerPoint decks and write reports based on collected data, with a good & logic story flow,
- Interpret & reflect on data,
- Summarize key findings and build actionable conclusions.
Required knowledge, skills & abilities
Formal qualifications and experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Master's Degree (or PhD) in one of the following domains: Marketing, Economics, Business Engineering, Civil engineering, Physics/Mathematics, Sciences or Public Health
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the field of market research as project manager
- Perfect command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English. French and Dutch are a plus
- No programming skills required
Specific skills and abilities
- Customer and result-orientation
- Important analytical and organizational skills·
- Ability to lead data analyses (briefing for data extract and analysis, interpretation, design,…) with a use of various tools
- Ability to interpret the data and translate the outcome of the analyses into actionable recommendations
- Understanding of pharmaceutical/healthcare market and what drive their business is a plus
- Shows the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Soft skills:
- Spirit of accountability, sense of initiative and continuous improvement
- Confidence and assertiveness
- A positive drive with a hands-on spirit, and a pragmatic, innovative approach
- Team player and ability to work in a multicultural team
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- 3 days/week homeworking
- 2 days/week based at Zaventem
What is in it for you?
- Embark on a job with a sense: opportunity to move healthcare forward
- A solid onboarding program and HR framework to support your personal development
- A key job in a double-digit growing department, residing in a safe multinational company
- Opportunity to work with smart people on a large variety of projects across a large variety of therapeutic areas for small-sized to major companies across Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, MedTech and Biotech companies.
- Opportunity to learn innovative methodologies and tools on the job
- Possibilities to explore further your specific domain of interest
- Great team and company spirit
- Possibility of lateral moves within the Belgian structure or within the group at regional/global level.
Career opportunities at IQVIA
If the above-mentioned role does not match with your professional aspirations, please consult our job pages to discover other vacancies and apply, or join our Talent Network: https://jobs.iqvia.com/
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red