Client Service Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
- Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc client requests to build client satisfaction, under supervision.
- Assists team members to build, establish and maintain effective business relationships with clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact, possibly focused on a specific product or service.
- Ensures, through review and verification, that the product deliverable meets the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Partners with the account manager and clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing clients.
- Maintains effective internal communications with sales and client service support to keep all apprised on activities with the client.
- Monitors performance against existing service agreements and ensures client’s obligations are met.
- Researches, analyzes and responds to client that require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market.
- May conduct product/services and process training for clients and other employees.
- May conduct service meetings at client sites.
- Represents IQVIA on external client projects.
- May mentor and lead other client service reps and represent the manager in their absence.
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading a team and maintain relationship with Clients, coming from Market Research Agency is a plus
- Strong analytical capability to develop report and produce insight, deep knowledge of Pharma / Consumer Health Industry is preferable
- Experience in developing dashboard and presentation in power point, using Business Intelligence tool and Data Management with MS Excel is mandatorily required
- Able to work under minimum supervision to meet deliverables timeline and it’s quality
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red