Sr. HR Coordinator
Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for experienced Senior HR Coordinator who will provide support to a Human Resources team enabling the provision of HR services. Support the continuous improvement of the HR function through development and implementation for HR programs in an assigned geography or assigned business line.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
- Track and report HR departmental budgets and expenses as applicable.
- Provide portions of new employee orientation where appropriate under direction of senior team members.
- Provide support and participate on teams handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures.
- Provide support and participate on teams for the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by other HR team members.
- Support and participate on teams in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
- Operate as first point of contact for basic management of HR related queries and issues.
- 5 years experience in an office environment or within an HR function
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Sound knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and manage projects
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red