Descripción del trabajo
- Defines and Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Translates business needs into technical specifications and provides input to the requirements for the development of a solution.
- Writes efficient, well-designed code based on feature specifications.
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation. Documents and works to resolve all problems.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Does Automation, writes unit test plans derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications.
- Manage time to respect milestones, delivery dates. Work independently with minimal guidance from dev leads.
- Provide timely support to client teams for product issues.
- Make a constant effort to gain technical knowhow of IQVIA products and underlying platforms. At the same time explore and adapt to new technologies and make value additions in existing system.
- Participate in project status meetings. Contribute to the team development by clearly communicating (verbal / written) the design/problems/ideas to other team members
- Works collaboratively with developers across regions.
- Respond to peer feedback, adjusting solutions.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Follow standard operating processes and work instructions defined for development teams. Guide team members on process.
- 3 – 4 Years Software Engineering Experience
- Microsoft .Net technologies – C#, .NET Core
Nice to have
- React, Nodejs
- Exposure to cloud technologies – AWS / Azure
- SFDC experience
- Master’s Degree Computer Science Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red