Descripción del trabajo
Provide support for the continuous improvement of the staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing programs for a geographically distributed organization, as assigned. With limited guidance, provide comprehensive staffing support to management teams, as assigned. With limited guidance, provide expertise, support and advice on the strafing process to assigned management teams as required.
• Provide advice and guidance to more junior members of the staffing team.
• Assist senior staffing management with regular evaluations of the applicant pool and assess, track and report on time to hire, cost to hire, diversity of hires, to identify trends and cost effectiveness.
• Participate in special staffing projects as assigned including Applicant Tracking System implementation and maintenance.
• Represent company at recruiting events and professional conferences. Plan and execute hiring events.
• Lead process improvement initiatives to streamline staffing procedures and periodically evaluation contracts/relationships with external vendors such as recruiting agencies, job boards, background companies and other staffing contractors. Provide recommendations for modifications.
• Provide liaison with managers at all levels to complete detailed recruiting strategy documents and confirm job duties and responsibilities and business needs.
• Provide training to line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
• Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
• Meet with functional business leaders and line management to communicate and deliver staffing solutions for a geographically distributed organization as assigned. May require occasional interaction with executive management.
• With limited guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders and line management managers to effectively support staffing goals.
• Maintain data needed to improve policies and practices; recommend and implement enhancements to support a diverse workforce; ensure recruiters comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
• Keep abreast of market trends and demand impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
• Support activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance with local legislation.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 4 years experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Extensive knowledge of legislation in the recruitment process
• Expert coaching and counseling skills
• Effective leadership skills
• Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good influencing skills
• Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
• Good customer service skills
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, HRIS applications and Taleo Applicant Tracking System
• Good ability to work in a matrix environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
• Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lead a project
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red