Senior DevOps Engineer
Descripción del trabajo
Flexible location across Europe, home based
Who are we?
We are the creators of ClinSpark®, the world’s first CDISC ODM certified Phase I eSource and clinical trial automation system. ClinSpark (now known as ‘IQVIA Clinical eSource) improves the speed, quality and transparency of clinical research. We support a large and growing set of device integrations, enabling data collected from trial subjects, both onsite and remote, to be immediately available for review by study teams and the sponsor.
We’re part of IQVIA – a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward.
Learn more here: IQVIA Clinical eSource Platform - IQVIA
- You find joy in helping your customers (biopharmaceutical, clinical research organizations) who are doing important work.
- Creative thinker who strives to solve The Larger Problem when presented with a specific issue.
- Hungry to learn, self motivated, persistent, and detail oriented.
- Strong DevOps and Cloud technologies background. You should love building the tools to support software, collaborating with a cross-functional development team, and applying your creativity and focus.
- We care lots about your real world experience and less about years in industry or titles held.
About the role
- You’ll be part of a very tight, highly professional team comprised of domain experts, former clinical research practitioners and engineers tackling all aspects of our business and operations.
- This position is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting technologies that underpin the ClinSpark platform. You’ll help to create and manage standardised software development environments, driving improvements to our Developer Experience. For our customer production environments, you’ll contribute to automating systems for deployment, monitoring and fault tolerance. You’ll be directly engaged with customers on technical implementation questions, as well as troubleshooting their issues.
- Experience and familiarity with Cloud Platforms (preferably Amazon Web Services), Monitoring platforms (preferably Datadog), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Terragrunt, Fluxcd, Helm etc.), CI/CD (BitBucket, Gitlab, Github) are a must.
- This position is fully remote, although, candidates in the UK or EU timezones will be at an advantage.
- Bachelors degree computer science, comparable field, or relevant work experience.
- Five (5) years related experience in DevOps, Cloud etc.
- Experience with clinical trials, core labs or medical devices is a plus.
Does this description fit you and do you want to learn more about the actual job? Reach out and talk to us!
What can we do for you?
You will become part of a distributed team, working in a remote capacity. This approach offers all of us a great deal of freedom and flexibility. We want you to figure out your own work-life balance. Family matters to us. You will receive a competitive salary package.
Are you interested in this position or you know somebody who could be interested, please let us know as soon as possible.
Working in the ClinSpark team can be challenging, it is certainly never boring, but above all, it is incredibly rewarding.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red