Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We’re on the lookout for a Scrum Master to maintain our agile culture to the level expected of a world-class IT Organisation. You will act as scrum master for one or several of our products facilitating, coaching and helping a broader team to mature.
We’re an ambitious new team working a new great Patient data Platform and need someone experienced growing IT product teams using scrum. If you’re up to the challenge of solving real-world problems for big-name clients in an exciting Technology and Healthcare Service environment, we’ve got a great opportunity for you.
A typical day might include:
- According to the "Inspect & Adapt" principle, you use your technical knowledge to continuously analyse and increase the efficiency of the development processes and monitor the quality of the work results by suitable agile measures.
- Facilitate daily stand up, sprint planning and all other scrum rituals (backlog refinement, estimation, retrospectives, release planning, etc.). Act here as Scrum Master for one or two Scrum Teams
- Ensure development teams are following the core agile principles.
- Remove impediments that would prevent the team from achieving its sprint goals (internal to the team as well as external, dealing with all cross functional teams as appropriate).
- Support the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
Our ideal candidate:
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Deep Knowledge Scrum/Agile.
- More than two years proven experience working in agile.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Lead from within the team, able to make people follow you.
- Passion about your job, IT in general, people around you.
- Bonus points for experience with JIRA and Confluence.
We invite you to join our team
QVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red