Records Management Associate with eTMF experience
Descripción del trabajo
Coordinate operations and provide support to the records center. Provide reference services to all departments and personnel and distribute incoming information for integration into systems.
• Ensure effective security, storage, and retrieval of all proprietary and client information in accordance with established procedures
• Includes usage of scanning equipment
• Provide reference services to internal clients in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and by maintaining accurate charge-out check-out systems
• Conduct scanning processes
• Sort and classify coded material for filing
• Create files according to established classification system
• File, maintain and process reports, collections, and validations
• Maintain logs and indexes to provide status of information and assist in the collection of data for preparation of monthly metric reports
• Coordinate work flow through assignment of tasks and establishment of procedures
• May assist in the training and onboarding of new team members on departmental procedures
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years experience in an office environment. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients, vendor, internal and external clients.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including good command of English language.
• Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and database applications and accurate data entry skills.
• Ability to remain focused with regards to details.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks within defined timelines and significant direction.
• Position requires a significant amount of writing and keyboarding involving repetitive motions with fingers and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
• Position is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to manipulate, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
• Position is required to stoop, kneel and may need to utilize a ladder for paper files on high-density file systems.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red