Full Stack Developer - Home Based UK
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Responsible for driving to ensure product development is completed on schedule, within budget and with prestigious quality ensuring development is completed on schedule and budget.
• Supervision and Coordination of Offshore Development Resources (60%)
• Review requirements and provide feedback to Project Managers and coordinate understanding to the vendors
• Provide code reviews to contribute to continuous improvement
• Escalate time, cost or quality implications to project manager and development manager
• Lead technical knowledge transfer where necessary
• Analyze existing solutions to provide recommendations on improvements
• Collaborate with team members to develop and maintain suitable coding standards
• Attend personal training for at least one week per half year to improve skills
• Contribute to project effort estimations
Our ideal Candidate Will Have
- 5+ years of experience in software development (any stack)
- Excellent coding and software development skills in Python
- Familiarity with designing and using RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of databases and best practices around data management
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Previous experience working within an agile environment
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red