CPM or SrCPM for client dedicated model, home-based, anywhere in EMEA
Descripción del trabajo
Join us in our exciting journey!!
IQVIA is expanding in EMEA!! We currently have a Regional CPM to work sponsor-dedicated to one of our pharmaceutical clients
The Senior Project Lead is an essential member of the core project team leading the team and responsible for project delivery of clinical studies to meet contractual requirements in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. Clinical Project Management is focused on project delivery, productivity and quality resulting in strong financial performance and customer satisfaction. Clinical Project leads run their own studies. The Senior Project Lead focus is on leveraging therapeutic expertise and IQVIA’s suite of solutions to drive operational excellence and strategic leadership with our customers.
- Participate in bid defense preparations. Lead bid defense presentations in partnership with Business Development for, multiple service, multiple country and/or multi regional studies. Understand project strategy and operationalise the agreed upon approach.
- Develop integrated study management plans with the core project team.
- Accountable for the strategic planning and execution of clinical studies as per the contract while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Set objectives of the core project team according to agreed upon contract, strategy and approach, effectively communicate and assess performance.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Monitor progress against contract and prepare/present project information proactively to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Responsible for delivery and management of medium to large sized, multiple and full service, multi regional studies.
- Manage risk (positive and negative) and contingencies proactively and lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
- Achieve project quality by identifying quality risks and issues, responding to issues raised by project team members and planning/implementing appropriate corrective and preventative action plans.;
- Serve as primary project contact with customer and own relationship with the project’s key customer contact(s)
- Communicate/collaborate with IQVIA business development representatives as necessary.
- Build the cross-functional project team and lead their efforts, responsible for managing cross-collaboration of the core team and for overall project delivery to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.;
- Ensure the financial success of the project.
- Forecast and identify opportunities to accelerate activities to bring revenue forward.
- Identify changes in scope and manage change control process, as necessary.
- Identify and communicate lessons learned and best practices to promote continuous improvement.
- Adopt corporate initiatives and changes and serve as a change advocate when necessary.
- Provide input to line managers of their project team members’ performance relative to project tasks. Support staff development.
- Mentor less experienced project team members on assigned projects to support their professional development.
- Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or related field Req
- Requires greater than 7 years clinical research experience including 4 years project management experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area, and broad knowledge of a other related job areas, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.;
- Knowledge of clinical trials - Knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct. Broad protocol knowledge, therapeutic knowledge desired. Good understanding of the competitive environment and how to communicate/demonstrate value through IQVIA solutions.;
- Communication - Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language. Strong presentation skills.
- Communication - Requires strong negotiation and customer management skills.
- Problem solving - Strong problem solving skills.
- Leadership - Ability to work through others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, monitoring/managing performance and providing feedback, experience productively partnering cross
- functionally and with customers to advance work effectively and efficiently.;
- Organisation - Planning, time management and prioritization skills. Ability to organize resources needed to accomplish tasks, set objectives and provide clear direction to others, experience planning activities in advance and taking account of possible changing circumstances.;
- Leadership - Ability to make decisions, bringing clarity to disparate information to inform actions and drive results.
- Prioritisation - Ability to handle conflicting priorities. Ability to work strategically to realize project goals, identifying and developing positive and compelling visions for the successful delivery of the project.
- Quality - Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Quality - Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output. Demonstrated learning agility and openness to learning and keeping own knowledge and skill set current and evolving.
- IT skills - Good software and computer skills, including MS. Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration - Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients. Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to understand customer needs. Effective mentoring and training skills, fostering learning and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
- Cross-collaboration - Ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences. Good understanding of other IQVIA functions and their inter-relationship with Project Leadership.
- Finances - Good understanding of project financials including experience managing, contractual obligations and implications.
- IQVIA Core Competencies - Ability to demonstrate all IQVIA competencies (Client Focus, Collaboration, Communication, innovation, Ownership).
What we offer
- Focus on quality, not quantity! We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent.
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of drug development.
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization.
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
- Home-based roles anywhere in EMEA!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for (March 2019)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2021)
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network (WorkDay) to process your candidacy
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red