Client Service Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
Client Service Specialist is an impactful role engaging our valued customers by providing best in class customer service, support and information. CSS works closely with the Key Account Manager team and liaisons with many other internal stakeholders. You will join a friendly, proactive and inclusive team, who will support you with onboarding and everyday matters making you feel welcomed.
Work: hybrid, in the first months of your joining we encourage regular office work (Warsaw, Domaniewska 48)
• Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc client requests to build client satisfaction, under supervision.
• Ensures, through review and verification, that the product deliverable meets the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
• Partners with the account manager and clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing clients.
• Maintains effective internal communications with sales and client service support to keep all apprised on activities with the client.
• Researches, analyzes and responds to client that require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market.
• May conduct product/services and process training for clients and other employees.
• Represents IQVIA on external client projects.
• May mentor and lead other client service reps and represent the manager in their absence.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Four years of related work experience
• Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience
• Proficiency in PC applications, (Excel, Access)
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral) and to manipulate large transactional databases
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red