Assoc Dir, Information Security - Governance
Descripción del trabajo
Manages the design, development and implementation of one or more information security capabilities and/or controls.
• Manage, coordinate or consult on development and execution of one or more information security capabilities and/or controls.
• Research emerging information security threats, changes in regulatory landscape, and/or industry standards. Communicate findings to Sr. Leadership.
• Provide leadership and direction within area of responsibility.
• Assist in the development of information security policies, procedures, guidelines, standards and key performance indicators within area of responsibility.
• Provide information to the leaders/company regarding the operations and effectiveness of the information security program within area of responsibility.
• Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of area of responsibilities.
• Provide guidance to junior members of team/function.
• Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of related experience
• Master's Degree with 6 years of related experience
• Minimum 3 years leading information security technology, project management, and/or strategy
• CISSP - Cert Information Systems Security Professional
• Certified Information Security Manager
• Certified in Risk and Information Security Controls
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red