Manager, Project Services
Descripción del trabajo
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Provide day-to-day direction of staff and manage the Client Delivery Team to achieve client and company goals and/or initiatives; Support direct reports and drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures used by the project team; Perform duties and responsibilities of Project Manager when needed, for short-term or long-term assignments.
• This position involves extensive mentoring and professional development of direct staff within the Customer Delivery Teams
o Manage assigned staff and day-to-day activities in accordance with organizational policies and applicable regulations
o Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; mentoring and training staff; performance management, including appraising performance and guiding professional development, rewarding and disciplining employees as applicable.
o Continuous assessment of talent within project management and drive consistent, high-quality project management services.
o Develop and encourage a culture of delivering “best-in-industry” customer service by ensuring rapid identification of issues and problems and ensuring timely communication of resolution outcomes to both internal and external customers.
• Ensure that studies are planned and executed in accordance with FDA, ICH, and/or EMEA guidelines and that Good Clinical Practices are followed at all times.
• Report metrics to Associate Director related to productivity and quality.
• Act as a champion or business process owner as appropriate to ensure that Six Sigma or other projects are completed as described in the project charter and within the timelines agreed by company management.
• Participate in initiatives to improve employee engagement to positively impact operational results, customer satisfaction and employee retention.
• Actively participate or lead external customer meetings with sales as applicable.
• Participate in bid defense meetings to drive new and repeat business.
• Serve as liaison between Project Services, internal departments, external vendors and the sponsor during the life cycle of the project(s).
• Foster a unified culture and facilitate collaboration, co-operation, sharing of information and teamwork.
• Build and own client relationship for assigned study and serve as a liaison between Sponsor and project teams.
• Lead communications and activities that further enhance the Client Delivery Team results and further strengthen the Client Governance structure.
• Initiate and manage appropriate customer health check calls for staff as applicable.
• Represent the company at Investigator/ Monitor meetings, internal and external authorities of regulatory bodies, and other Face to face meetings.
• Participate in external and internal audits/inspections, as required.
• As needed, administer study training to sites, CRA and sponsors and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage on-going project expectations and issues.
• Report on team performance against contract, client expectations, and project baselines to management.
• Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree Life Sciences and/or related field
• 5-7 years of experience in clinical trials/ hospital-funded research, project management or laboratory environment
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
• Strong people management skills with the ability to develop and lead cross-functional teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and client management skills.
• Direct line management experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Project Management processes, the company laboratory processes, and/or equivalent working knowledge of central laboratory operations preferred.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and the company systems, or equivalent experience with similar Centralized Laboratory systems preferred.
• Experience in successfully leading large, global and complex Phase I-IV clinical trials preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced while possessing strong organizational skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills including good command of the English language. In certain geographies where local language is desired (e.g. Japan, China), excellent command of local language with reasonable proficiency in English preferred.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red