Descripción del trabajo
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Specimen Management Associate
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. Launched in 2015 through a joint venture between IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics. Q² Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it. Q2 Solutions is focused on helping biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights.
*We are currently hiring for a Specimen Management Associate with experience using Windows Based Software including Excel, creating spreadsheets to work in our various areas within our pre-analytical and specimen management departments.
To assist the Supervisor, Pre-Analytical Services in the following accountabilities as required.
- Enter data from standard and more complex VSK patient information forms and remanding material requiring further clarification.
- Apply quality control (QC) labels to the appropriate patient information forms.
- Review standard and more complex patient information forms for quality control purposes after accessioning is complete.
- Ensure that patient forms which have been quality checked have been removed from the requisition QC queue in a timely manner.
- Investigate, resolve and remove standard and more complex entries from Lab Operations’ data clarification queues.
- Perform resolution desk duties as applicable.
- Register any late arriving specimens. Accession patient forms.
- Ensure that LRMS requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide cover for Senior Laboratory Operations Associate when and as required.
- Maintain printers as needed.
- Enter reference lab results data into the database system as applicable.
- Manage work sheet creation and end of accessioning functions.
- Assist in resolving pending tests and/or cancel/re-select laboratory analyse tests, where required.
- Review, action and close any ad-hoc requests assigned.
- Assist in the training of less experienced Laboratory Operations staff on relevant job function procedures.
- Provide support to line management in any tasks applicable to the daily running of the department.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good working knowledge of relevant procedures
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to liaise with internal departments
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or educational equivalent and 1 year relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red