Associate Consultant/ IQVIA Solutions
Descripción del trabajo
A self-starter: Somebody who’s able and willing to take requirements, ask questions, then execute with little or no oversight, and is able to document the results.
�� Understanding of the Oracle Argus Safety architecture and provide support where ever required.
• Good exposure of handling incidents and restoring services to support Argus safety applications (i.e. Argus, AG, Interchange, Insight, BIP services).
• Excellent SQL skills.
• Good (at least) PL/SQL skills.
• Contribute to technology track of the project/customers.
• Coordinate with Clients & Internal team regarding any technology track deliverable or discussion.
• Help the Tech Lead to get client approval for all relevant technology track deliverables.
• Provide training and knowledge session to client and internal team members on technical architecture and related topics.
• Troubleshoot and help in all technology issues and risks.
Education & Other Qualifications:
BTech./BE/ME/MCA/MCS/MSc degree from reputed Institute/University
• Provision Servers – Web, Report, Transaction, Interchange
• Argus Safety Installation
• Provide AG services, SMTP, LDAP and ESM Mapping information to Configuration team.
• Authoring, dry run and execution of IQs – Server qualifications, Argus Safety webserver, all other technology activity IQs
• ESM folder structure document and Deployment – E2B/ESM profiles, custom code(s)
• System Design Document/Design Specifications and Technology Qualification Plan
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red