Sr. Consultant, Technology
Descripción del trabajo
Responsible for the on-time completion of service delivery, managed services, or technically oriented client projects. Manages a cross-functional team (onshore/ offshore) to achieve project delivery success. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities. Provides Technical Leadership to the project team.
- Participates/leads technical teams in the design, development and delivery of technology/service based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
- Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
- Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and develop client specific solutions.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
- Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of technology/services solutions and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
- Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise, either in technology & applications consulting or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion. May assist with business development activities.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5–8 years of related experience in technical consulting or services delivery, ideally in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry Req
- Strong technical architecture especially associated with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), integration design or development experience desired.
- Knowledge of programming in the .net framework desired
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Solid project management, client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red