Sr. Consultant, Tech
Descripción del trabajo
Responsible for the on-time completion of service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Manages a cross-functional team (onshore/ offshore) to achieve project delivery success. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities. Provides Technical Leadership to the project team.
• Participates/leads teams in the design, development and delivery of technology/service based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
• Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
• Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and develop client specific solutions.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
• Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of technology/services solutions and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise, either in technology & applications consulting or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion. May assist with business development activities.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 5–8 years of related experience in consulting or services delivery, ideally in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry Req
• Solid project management, client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Strong technical architecture / design or development experience desired.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Has established network and referral contacts.
• Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red