Descripción del trabajo
Provides expert level commercial solutions support. Ensures financial performance of assigned customer segment for all technology solutions. Establishes IQVIA credibility as a provider of commercial enterprise-wide technology solutions. Drives large-scale, customized deals across the Tech & Services portfolio. Can be aligned to a business unit, or globally and be shared by geography, team or region.
• Spends at least 50% of his/her time on customer segment.
• Accountability for large-scale, multi-country technology implementations (CSAT & Profitability).
• Sets strategic client/segment agenda and drive global account planning to achieve financial and non-financial targets.
• Builds, broadens and deepens strategic client relationships within the accounts in the defined (through sell deliver).
• Ensures alignment and coordination between the different IQVIA/client touch points; ensures client insight is shared internally.
• Responsible for segment and account-level mapping of all commercial stakeholders, including their needs and priorities.
• Creates annual segment/account plans with financial targets and clear roadmap for achieving targets.
• Maintains a database of intelligence on competitor activity and strategy within the account.
• Provides regular cadence with all aligned members of the customer/segment account.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Seven (7) years relevant sales/service or marketing experience Req
• Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
• In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Has established network and referral contacts.
• Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across more than one CoE.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red