Field Service Technician - Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
Novasyte partners with medical device and diagnostic companies, offering outsourced clinical, field technical, and recall support on medical equipment in the hospital environment. We are powered by people and technology.
Novasyte is a people-focused business. We hire people. We are inspired by people. We support people.We are also growing, passionate, and focused. We were recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the U.S. by Inc. 5000, as well as one of San Diego’s 100 Fastest-Growing Organizations by the San Diego Business Journal for three years running.
Novasyte is seeking highly qualified field service professionals to join our fast-growing field service teams. Being part of the Novasyte team is an opportunity to become entrenched in a fast-paced organization with like-minded individuals who strive for growth. Qualified Field Service Technicians will be tasked with troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading, and performing preventive maintenance on medical devices in the hospital environment. Current product line being supported is an IV infusion pump. Prior experience as a Biomedical Technician within a medical environment is preferred, but not required. Intermediate technical knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment are required. This role has the potential to include regional and national travel to support accounts.
• Provide technical upgrades
• Preventative Maintenance
• Ability to disassemble and reassemble complex medical devices
• Troubleshooting of equipment
• Follow up with key accounts
• Provide professional expertise to end users.
• Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing products
Benefits & Advantages:
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
• Be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology
• Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
• Pay Scale: $20 - $25/hr based on level of education completed and/or relatable work experience
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Biomedical Technician degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience as a Biomedical Technician
• Experience with maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of equipment
• Hospital or industry experience required
• Infusion therapy equipment experience is a plus
• Requires 100% travel from base location all over the United States
• Excellent communications skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to problem solve effectively
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneeling and some lifting of equipment may be required of up to 50 pounds
• Must have a valid Driver's License
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red