3497 - Software Development Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
Manage and coordinate all information Technology (IT) support activities related to computer operations in a client / server environment, to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
Configures, installs, maintains and upgrades computer systems hardware and software
Administers and maintains security of operating systems
Restores files or systems by designing, writing and implementing back-up procedures
Provides operational support for the organization's information systems and peripheral equipment such as application servers, database servers, web servers, desktops, printers and storage devices
Performs recovery procedures, scheduling and back-ups and monitors batch processes
• Forecast IT resource requirements including personnel, software, equipment and facilities and make recommendations to senior management.
• Develop detailed schedules for all information system equipment to obtain maximum utilization
• Establish and implement Information Technology (IT) policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems goals and procedures.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to site IT infrastructure as well as manage assets, backup/restore operations, preventive maintenance and system protection.
• Provide technical leadership and act as mentor to junior staff. Delegate IT support tasks, provide training, advice and assistance when necessary and aid in personal development.
• Provide technical leadership in the effective use of internal data processing, automated office systems and data communications.
• Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
• Participate on global and regional project teams.
• Set up and maintain library and materials for end-users reference.
• Perform other duties as required.
• May be required to perform duties outside working hours. This will be managed according to the applicable country legislation.
• Microsoft Azure Certified
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field Req
• 7 years experience of PC software (Microsoft operating systems and applications suites, email systems, etc.) within a network environment as a team leader; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Working knowledge of Microsoft server, workstation and networking technologies. Intermediate
• Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration. Intermediate
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Advanced
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients. Advanced
• Project management exposure. Advanced
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red