Sr Clinical Data Coordinator (SCDC)
Descripción del trabajo
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle (with minimal guidance).
- With guidance from DTL or Manager, manage project timelines and quality determine resource needs
- Identify out-of-scope work.
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead (with guidance).
- Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
- Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures. Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
- Solve issues through using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
- Consult with Standards Group for process issues
- Communicate ideas for process improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology. Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned. Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red