Fieldwork Support Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
Completes desk research and fieldwork support for ad-hoc and syndicated market research conducted by various business units in IQVIA.
• Supplies market information and analysis using Internet, journals and internal data sources to a variety of business units.
• Investigates specific disease areas/countries/products to update a database.
• Schedules primary research project freelancers to meet agreed deadlines, managing costs.
• Assists in recruiting freelance and agency resources for outsourced work.
• Answers questions from less experienced colleagues.
• Bachelor's Degree Equivalent with medical/scientific background Req
• Two (2) years of experience Req
• Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
• General knowledge of company products and the pharmaceutical industry.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red