Engagement Manager, PI
Descripción del trabajo
Developing, implementing, managing, and validating statistical-based custom analytics for pharmaceutical client engagements to help answer complex business questions.
• Developing, implementing, managing, and validating statistical-based custom analytics for pharmaceutical client engagements to help answer complex business questions.
• Assisting the IQVIA Real World Insights and Commercial Services teams with use of appropriate data assets, methodologies, statistical techniques and delivery options to meet client information and analyses needs.
• Designing/documenting analytical plans and developing detailed programming specifications for the execution of the analysis plan.
• Coordinating with off-shore statistical programmers throughout the project lifecycle to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
• Collaborating closely with project managers to create time lines for the project and to ensure that project results and conclusions are presented accurately and without bias.
• Understanding the contracted scope of work, proactively identifying potential out-of-scope activities and bringing to the attention of the project leader.
• Working with consulting principals and sales team on business development effort by providing ad-hoc feasibility reports, providing estimations of effort and developing methodologies that address client needs.
• Managing the development work for urgent and/or complex projects requiring programming and statistical models in Python, R or other software packages.
• Building expertise in cross-platform applications of IQVIA assets with a specialization in longitudinal pharmacy and medical claIQVIA data.
• Contributing to the development innovative methodologies and new offerings. Creating and refining best practices and approaches.
• Mentoring junior team members. Potential for direct people management based on desire and prior experience.
• Master's Degree Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Bio-informatics or related field Req Or
• Ph.D. Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Bio-informatics or related field Pref
• Demonstrated organizational skills required to oversee a project from concept to completion; Advanced And
• Ability to work under stringent deadlines and be multi-task oriented; Advanced And
• Innovative thinking on conceptual products and services, knowledge of state-of-the-art statistical/longitudinal/data mining methods, and independent personal development in new database sources; Advanced And
• Experience with pharmaceutical industry strongly desired. Intermediate
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red