Sr Clin Project Mgr
Descripción del trabajo
Senior Clinical Project Manager
We’ve changed, can you? Our Industry is like no other, with continued advances in Healthcare we evolve as we grow. Maintaining our role as a Global Leader requires unique employees. This isn’t your everyday job. At the heart of what we do true passion for better patient outcomes drives us.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager to be based in Brisbane to join our ANZ Project Leadership Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong leadership capabilities, a track record in managing customer expectations, exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and motivation to succeed, who is looking to move into a Project Leadership role within IQVIA.
As a Senior CPM, you will manage the execution of the assigned clinical study(ies) per contract, from initiation through to closeout. You will ensure that all project deliverables under your remit are completed to the customer's satisfaction, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Science or other related field combined with a minimum 3-5 years' clinical research experience including a minimum of 18 months prior experience within project management of clinical trials within a pharma company or CRO
- Successfully led and driven a cross-functional project team to meet customer expectations
- Excellent customer management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timelines
- Ability to manage key stakeholders across the business and work collaboratively with colleagues from various functional areas
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- An in-depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements and Good Clinical Practice (ICH & FDA) guidelines
- Experience working on Phase I or Early Clinical Development studies
- Experience in managing the full project lifecycle
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red