Senior Contents Specialist Writer
Descripción del trabajo
Vivacity Health, an IQVIA company, is a full-service, health and medical communications agency, where we combine science, creativity, and decades of experience to bring fresh thinking to our work. Our clients love how we just ‘get them’ and we’ve earned multiple industry awards for the fabulous work we’ve delivered on their behalf.
We are looking for a Senior Contents Writer to join our dynamic team. This is not a junior role. The position will report to the Editorial Director. You will be welcomed into a close-knit and passionate team and have the flexibility of working from the office in St Leonards and at home.
- Research, write, edit and proofread to the highest standard (scientific and grammatical) for a full range of medical education and communications materials including scientific material, meeting minutes, slide presentations, interactive on and offline modules, print items and digital media.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Project Director to ensure adherence to project specification/brief and within project timelines.
- On occasion, attend conferences/workshops and gather information from these as notes, digitally, via photographs and by interviewing speakers
- Ensure accurate and marked up references are available to support all written material.
- Ensure that all manuscripts are reviewed in-house as required before being sent to clients/speakers. Edit manuscripts for content, style, syntax, spelling and eloquence in accordance with relevant client and house style sheets.
- Work with the Editorial Director and Project Manager to develop cost estimates for editorial components of projects.
- Participate in Vivacity Health strategy and planning meetings.
- Participate in brainstorming meetings for clients managed by project teams
Key requirements/About you
As an experienced Senior Contents Writer, we are looking for someone who strives for excellence, excels at writing and editing and loves to think independently and challenge content. We want to do work we are proud of and that really speaks to the audience, whomever that may be. Other key requirements include:
- Life sciences degree (preferably Masters, MD, PhD or BPharm)
- At least 5 years agency writing and editing experience with proofreading highly regarded
- A high level of medical and technical proficiency in a range of writing styles. We play with both words and design/layout, and we love to make the complex simple
- Have experience and knowledge of Medicines Australia and accredited education regulations
- Be well organised, be able to meet tight deadlines, be detail-oriented and a team player.
- Have the ability to be flexible and work independently.
- Have the ability to communicate interpersonally, to track information, to communicate visually or graphically
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities and interface with individuals from various departments.
If you think you have the skills, experience, and drive we are looking for, please apply today. You can find out more about us at www.vivacityhealth.com.au
At IQVIA all facets of diversity are important to us and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion, can contribute and realise their full potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red