Descripción del trabajo
Want to join a company that focuses on creativity, innovation and challenges the ordinary? We’re looking for a passionate, creative and highly organised medical writer to join our dynamic team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you! This is a fast-paced and diverse medial writing role, reporting to the Editorial Manager, and encompassing product promotion, access/familiarisation programs, medical education and medical communications.
Vivacity Health, an IQVIA company, is a full-service, health and medical communications agency, where we combine science, creativity, and decades of experience to bring fresh thinking to our work. Our clients love how we just ‘get them’ and we’ve earned multiple industry awards for our work.
What Vivacity Health offers
Based in St Leonards, we’re a boutique agency nestled within a big corporation – offering job security without the ‘cog-in-the-machine’ feel. No two days are the same at Vivacity, and our close-knit team works collaboratively across projects to deliver high-quality content in a range of formats across various channels.
We recognise that life is more than just work. We are all for flexible working arrangements within our hybrid roles, and offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package and, most importantly, a down-to-earth company ethos that empowers your success. We are supported by health and wellness programs, as well as networking and professional development opportunities.
- Research and write to the highest standard (scientific and grammatical) medical education and communications materials including scientific material, meeting minutes, slide presentations, interactive on and offline modules, print items and digital media.
- Work closely with the Editorial Director, Studio, Digital, and Project Manager/Project Director to ensure adherence to project specification/brief and within project timelines.
- Ensure accurate and marked up references are available to support all written material.
- Ensure that all manuscripts are reviewed in-house as required before being sent to clients/speakers.
- Edit manuscripts for content, style, syntax, spelling and eloquence in accordance with relevant client and house style sheets.
- Participate in Vivacity Health strategy and planning meetings, brainstorming meetings for clients managed by project teams.
Key requirements/About you
As an experienced Medical Writer, we are looking for someone who strives for excellence, excels at writing and editing and loves to think independently and challenge content. We want to do work we are proud of and that really speaks to the audience, whomever that may be. Other key requirements include:
- Life sciences degree (preferably BSc, PhD or BPharm).
- At least 2 years agency writing. Editing and proofreading experience highly regarded. While our heritage is in medical education, we work on a wide range of projects and promotional writing experience is highly regarded.
- A passion for person-first language highly regarded.
- A high level of medical and technical proficiency, preferably in a range of writing styles. We play with both words and design/layout, and we love to make the complex simple.
- Experience and knowledge of Medicines Australia regulations and the Australian healthcare system.
- Good organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and work independently.
- Ability to communicate well – interpersonally, in words, and visually in graphs/artwork.
- A keen eye for detail and a thirst to learn and expand your writing skills.
If you think you have the skills, experience, and drive we are looking for, please apply today. You can find out more about us at www.vivacityhealth.com.au.
Vivacity Health, an IQVIA company
At IQVIA all facets of diversity are important to us and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion, can contribute and realise their full potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red