Data Analytics Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
We currently have a great opportunity within our Operations Team for a Data Analytics Analyst to join IQVIA. This role will see you work across multiple data sets Pharmacy related: Point of Sales, Point of Dispense, Stock data, Point of Purchase, Sell in data.
The immediate scope of the work is to support the team with data quality investigations, ad -hoc data insight, reports, and new processing requirements. A good understanding of sales transactions in a pharmaceutical landscape acquired from previous experience working in a pharmacy environment would be ideal in combination with sound technical skills using SQL, Python and/or R to analyse the data.
As a Data Analytics Analyst you will be responsible for the collection, processing, analysis, and administration of supplier data through to the preparation of data for reporting purposes.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with peers and clients.
- Manages health related data, updates, and analyses data to ensure data integrity
- Ensures the data received from suppliers is allocated to the correct data storage area
- Ensures the quality and on-time delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly deliverables
- Monitors trends in supplier’s data submission (volume, completeness, etc.) and investigate any apparent anomalies.
- Data investigations and resolutions of Client inquiries for all Australia/New Zealand commercial products/offerings involving data integrity (accuracy, consistency, and completeness)
- Communicates findings and provides recommendations arising from data validations conducted for both internal and external Clients.
- Suggests new automation opportunities to create process efficiencies
- Manipulates database query software and mainframe applications
- Maintains and enhances the quality on highly complex databases by identifying and implementing quality control measures and procedures
- Develops and implements additional quality control/assurance system to further improve data integrity
- May provide direct support to offshore teams, client facing teams or 3rd parties
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/Data Science/Mathematics/Statistics studies an advantage) or equivalent and a minimum 1-2 years work experience working with and analysing data.
- Sound Technical skills in Python and SQL. Hadoop, Impala, Azure, R or similar tools highly regarded
- Has an analytical mindset and a sharp eye for detail
- Ability to analyse and present data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note only Australian Citizen and Permanent Residents will be considered for this position.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red