Casual Registered Nurse - Alice Springs NT
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA has a brand new clinical trial program working with prisoners in correctional centers in regards to Australian Hepatitis.
Participants will be randomly selected at the Alice Springs Correctional Centre, and will participate in an interview-style survey and provide saliva and fingerstick whole blood for rapid point-of-care (PoC) testing.
IQVIA nurses will be required to work full days and/or half days (minimum 3 hours per day) for approx. 2 consecutive weeks to best support the University nurse involved. Nurses may also be required to travel to attend visits. Schedules will be confirmed in advance prior to any visits.
Nurses will receive half day training by University nurses prior to any involvement and will work closely throughout the clinical trial.
Role of nurse during visit:
- Informed consent collection
- Pre-test counselling provided and saliva and blood specimen collected for rapid PoC testing
- Rapid PoC tests conducted (time to results = 20 – 60 mins)
- Questionnaire administered
- Results and post-counselling provided
- Referral for further testing, treatment, or immunisation provided
Essential skills and experience:
- RN (Current Registration)
- Ability to commit and meet visit schedule – often week long time blocks.
- High attention to detail
- Prompt and good communication skills
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills
- Current/ full/unrestricted driver’s licence
- IT Proficient
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Full working rights in Australia
- Previous clinical trial experience
- Public health experience
If you are interested in this position please contact NurseANZ@IQVIA.com and a member of the Talent Team will be in touch.
At IQVIA all facets of diversity are important to us and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion, can contribute and realise their full potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red