Senior / CRA - Sweden
Descripción del trabajo
As you develop your career as a CRA or SrCRA, this role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA, we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’ You can make this role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
The role can be office based or home based anywhere in Sweden.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Remote Monitoring
You should have:
- A Bachelor's or higher level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or an educational equivalent
- At least two years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish including a good command of English language
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers
What we Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and office or homebased role- what you prefer!
- We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization
- We give the chance to work on cutting edge medicines, right at the forefront of new medicine development
We invite you to join IQVIA™:
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the fourth year in a row (January 2021)
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red