Consultant - Real World Evidence
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, advanced analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The department Real World & Analytics Solutions in the Nordics is a multidisciplinary consulting team serving life science and healthcare stakeholders with insights and advice. In Real World Solutions we aim to serve Nordic pharma companies and other stakeholders with Nordic treatment insights based on real world data and Real World Evidence studies. We actively collaborate with hospitals, regional payers and national registries on research and policy related topics.
As a Consultant focusing on Real World Solutions you will work on interesting projects for Nordic clients. Consultants are responsible for owning and delivering work independently and should be able to lead small projects or defined streams as part of a larger (often international) engagement. Your analytical, inter-personal and project management skills will be called upon from day one.
Every project will be different but an idea of the things that you are expected to accomplish are the following:
- Conduct thorough qualitative and quantitative research (for both scientific and non-scientific focused projects)
- Reach out and liaise with potential sites (e.g. hospitals, data holders) and stakeholders such as KOLs, Payers, Clients etc; for set up of contracts, project meetings, confidentiality agreements and applications
- Perform CRA Site Management visits and serve as project manager on small to medium-sized client engagements
- Write and/or review data access applications to Nordic health data authorities (patient-level data and aggregate data requests)
- Conduct interviews with local market access experts, payer experts and clinical experts
- Create well-structured, client-facing deliverables and communicate insights
- Stay up to date on the national health data access landscape in your country
- Contribute to proposal development mainly around feasibility analysis
- Provide informal coaching and support to more junior team members
Candidates interested in joining as a RWS Consultant should have:
- MSc (or equivalent) in pharmacology/ bio-medicine/ epidemiology or other relevant scientific subject
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as CRA in the Nordics (or equivalent experience)
- Experienced and comfortable with basic statistics (e.g. mean, median, percentiles, p-values, confidence intervals, survival analysis)
- Proven project management skills and willingness to broaden experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, living in Sweden
- Good and comfortable at structuring information in a logical way
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others across the Nordic countries and with global excellence centers
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
Nice To Have
- Previous experience with Nordic registry data and submitting data access applications
- High digital affinity and MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel) skills are an advantage
- PhD in relevant area
- Working experience in oncology and/or neurology
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red