Associate Sales Engineering Director
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Associate Sales Engineer Director (Can be based anywhere in Europe)
As the Associate Sales Engineer Director, you have a history of honing and exercising technical, quantitative, and commercial capabilities to achieve material business outcomes. You are obsessed with understanding a client’s business and the best mechanism of extending a platform to help them meet their needs.
You tinker. You build. You deploy. You listen and ascertain feedback to help product and core engineering iterate on the product. You thrive in meetings -- whether a technical sync or commercial pitch -- by understanding your audience and modulating your delivery appropriately.
- Primary focus is on pre-sales technical support for IQVIAs Technologies Orchestrated Customer Engagement. Though secondary support could include Orchestrated Analytics, Quality Management Systems (SmartSolve), and Commercial Compliance offerings
- Demonstrating innovative, SaaS solutions that showcase how our current and prospective clients can achieve their business goals
- Provides technical knowledge, advice and support to customers, understanding their business requirements and technology stack, to maximize the benefits derived from IQVIAs products and/or services
- Works with the sales teams during the sales process to maximize the benefits derived from the IQVIAs products and/or services
- Provides technical input for bid proposals, projects and technical documents within sales process, and should identify additional opportunities
- Provides pre-sale technical support in sales presentation and product presentations at customer sites
- Owns Proof of Concepts based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for clients
- Voice of the clients and sales back to Product and Engineering teams to ensure feedback is captured and initiatives are executed
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated work ethic and capability to be self-starter
- Demonstrated experience working with top tier clients in understanding their businesses and crafting technical solutions
- Strong CRM and marketing automation domain expertise, preferably within the life sciences industry
- Technical experience, especially with SFDC and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools
- Demonstrated experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to energize and lead a team of partner engineers
Our ideal candidate will have:
Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red