(Senior) Clinical Project Manager, Early Phase Oncology
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA’s Oncology Unit is a global team of professionals dedicated to assisting our clients in driving healthcare forward and enabling medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world. We are looking to add expertise to the team and require previous experience in Cell and Gene Therapies, First in Human and Paediatric Oncology.
As Project Leader/ Senior Project Leader you will manage cross functional teams and liaise directly between IQVIA functions and the customer, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control. You will be supported by domain experts in every function, enabled by best-in-class technology and data analytics.
Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Vendor Manager, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis, and the Site Activation Manager as an expert in start-up.
This is an important and high-profile role within our Research & Development Operation and IQVIA’s size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
Typically assigned to one or two projects, or a program, responsibilities might include:
- Leading global cross-functional project team delivery, accountable for achievement of milestones and quality of contracted scope
- Serving as the primary contact with the customer for progress and governance
- Developing study management plans and ensuring consistent use of study tools, training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures
- Anticipating risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Managing study team assignments, accountability and resource requirements
- Ensuring the study budget is managed proactively including scope changes and financial systems are accurate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field
- Global project management experience within the drug development industry, with previous CRO experience is ideal.
- Minimum 2-4 years prior project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in Cell and Gene Therapies, First in Human and Paediatric Oncology
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red