Business Intelligence Manager. anywhere in Europe
Descripción del trabajo
Leads global business intelligence and process optimization projects across the Real World Solutions (RWS) organization, delivering solutions that improve EBIDTA performance, accelerate revenue growth, and enhance operational productivity.
Sustain and improve RWS Global Operations team’s vision and goals, including operational productivity measurement, optimization, and efficiency through change and process improvement increasing value-add throughout the organization.
The role works closely with sales, finance, and functional leaders to ensure business objectives are achieved.
• Responsible for design and implementation of business intelligence/reporting solutions, with a focus on monthly revenue forecasting, annual revenue and cost planning, and commercial analytics.
• Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders. Defining features, phases, and solution requirements. Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
• Analyzes large, enterprise data sets and presents consolidated findings to the senior management team, including an assessment of risks and opportunities.
• Facilitate key business process optimization initiatives utilizing Lean and other business process optimization methods to drive operational efficiencies and improved defined KPIs.
• Support the preparation of operating review meetings, strategic planning review meetings and budget review meetings.
• Liaises closely and builds strong relationships with sales, finance, and operations teams to ensure solutions align with business stakeholder requirements. Provides ad-hoc analysis and responds to queries from stakeholders to further provide visibility.
• Proactively works across operations team on interdependent and cross-project issues enabling the implementation of operations initiatives ensuring coordination between global, local and regional operations teams.
• Support and perform any other duties in line with RWS Global Operations Strategy and Vision as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Typically requires 3-5 years of experience, ideally in a business analytics, data science, or financial planning and analysis.
• Experience with using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI) or data science tools (e.g. Python, SQL).
• Expert ability to analyze metrics and information; ensuring activities and strategies are data driven and demonstrate results and ROI.
• Good knowledge of designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering in relation to software development / specific business problems.
• Experience with project management, preferably of technical implementation projects, having worked ideally with different methodologies like Waterfall and/or Agile, SDLC.
• Strong influencing, problem resolution, motivation, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents.
• Able to work with international, virtual teams.
• Languages: Fluency in English (oral and written).
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red