Centralized Monitoring Assistant
Descripción del trabajo
Engage in company training program to gain knowledge and skills required to provide administrative support to projects in accordance with SOPs, policies, good clinical practices, and applicable regulatory requirements. Meeting quality and timeline metrics under direction of line manager and/or other designated team members.
• Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
• Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
• Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines/plans.
• Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by Centralised Monitoring Specialist/Centralized Monitoring Lead.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
• Exposure to MS Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Effective time management skills.
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Strong listening and phone skills.
• Good data entry skills.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences or educational equivalent up to 6 months of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Experience level may vary based on customer specific requirements
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red