Consultant- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Overview of the team
Our HEOR team includes highly qualified multi-disciplinary experts. They are based throughout Asia with a focused footprint in the SEA.
The HEOR practice is part of the IQVIA Real-World Insights business unit that connects healthcare stakeholders through knowledge, skills, practical experience, creativity and data to demonstrate the value of medicines, enhance quality of care and drive improvement of patient outcomes. The group includes more than 350 colleagues working in the following key areas:
- Health economic evaluation
- Literature review and evidence synthesis
- Population survey
- Real-World data and evidence generation
- Qualitative study
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams.
- Carry out works relating to the HEOR business areas (health economic modelling, HTA submissions, systematic reviews & meta-analysis including mixed treatment analysis and indirect comparison, value communication, market access strategy and outcomes research) to a high standard which meets or exceeds client expectations.
- End-to-end health economic modelling not limited to draft modelling plans, input to the development/ adaptation of complex health economics models, local data sourcing, search, collection and generation and produce support materials for completed economic models, e.g. reports and training programmes.
- Project management / client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own research / analysis.
- Carry out abstract review, paper selection and data extraction
- Plan, prepare and conduct primary interviews with KOLs and other stakeholders/ experts as part of HEOR project execution
- Develop and write literature review reports and carry out grey literature reviews
- Draft clinical and economic chapters for product value dossiers and value communications support material for clients, including the development of value messages.
- Draft, revise, submit and present abstracts, posters and manuscripts for publication/ conference proceedings based on economic models, literature reviews, meta-analyses and other HEOR work. Assist in the submission process.
- Carry out research and draft reports for projects delivering results to clients on pricing, reimbursement, and market access.
- Support broader real-world evidence in line with regional strategy and working with regional RWE team members
- Work with supervision, independently and/or as part of a project team on defined tasks.
- Support business development / internal initiatives i.e. Produce partial initial drafts of proposals based on client RFPs and supporting information, participate in internal disseminations.
Minimum Education, Experience Required:
- Strong academic track record including MSc or PhD in health economics, health service research, public health, healthcare financing, global health, health policy or related area with at least 4 or more years of practical experience in related subject
- Prior experience or avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries.
- Some project management experience.
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- A willingness and ability to travel.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red