Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
Descripción del trabajo
Provide support for initiatives through effective communication, training, technology, process improvement and data analysis with limited management input.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Business Development, Project Leaders, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medics, and other key team members to deliver presentation support for high value, strategic opportunities. Assist in triaging support for the Bid Defense Center of Excellence.
• Assist Business Development in the creation of customer focused bid defense presentations with on-point messaging and strong, clear, and consistent visuals throughout each deck.
• Develop and maintain relationships with entire Global Sales Organization, proactively monitor all high value or strategic opportunities.
• Frequent (~24x/year) travel for onsite support of the entire bid defense team is required, including message development and refinement, slide design, fast slide amendments, and leadership of breakout groups.
• Function as local subject matter expert for specified market segments, R&D bid defense support, and targeted accounts.
• Monitor and analyze internal and external data to develop business insights, implications and recommendations for action.
• Maintain working knowledge of R&D business including marketing support pieces available. Recommend and leverage existing work into bid defense presentations.
• Manage CRM analytics for bid defense support.
• Interface with external agencies and appropriate internal functional groups to execute agreed-upon plans /programs including, but not limited to, PowerPoint presentations and videos.
• Monitor and analyze business on an on-going basis to recommend and implement plan modifications as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong Microsoft Office skills; must be a PowerPoint expert and be able to implement design and messaging feedback extremely quickly
• Ability to partner well and gain alignment is critical in this highly collaborative, fast-paced group.
• Intelligence, curiosity, self-starter, ability/willingness to learn quickly
• Must be able to listen to multiple perspectives and stakeholders, and then action the feedback quickly.
• Fast decision maker and grace under pressure.
• Flexibility, integrity
• Tenacious and creative problem solver. Must be able to visualize multiple solutions to improve slide messaging and/or design.
• SalesForce.com and video creation/production experience a plus
• Strong communication skills, oral and written; willingness to ask difficult questions to superiors as well as influence upwards with impact
• Very strong, proven project management and organizational skills
• Ability to both lead and participate in cross-functional teams
• Good conceptual thinker; can “connect the dots” between information, insights, implications and pathway forward
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and internal clients
• Fluent English speaker
• Pharmaceutical, CRO or related experience/knowledge
• Solid understanding of R&D business
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required, and at least 7 years relevant marketing, sales, or design experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red