Descripción del trabajo
Manage the financial consolidation process, including the recording of topside journal entries, the preparation of the financial statements including roll-forwards and the preparation of internal financial reports including analysis to show variances between actual and forecast budgets.
• Undertake financial analysis of key data for assigned issues and areas using a variety of reporting tools to compare actual performance with forecasts and budgets and provide management with information of trends and results to enable corrective action to be taken.
• Responsible for booking month-end entries to produce the final trial balance for respective month.
• Record recurring topside journal entries and act as the contact person for recording topside entries required by the operating units.
• Book various tax entries and run reports for the tax department.
• Prepare and maintain the consolidating income statement and balance sheet for use by external reporting and for review by the independent auditors.
• Prepare a roll-forward of changes since the previous version provided to management and the independent auditors to illustrate changes to the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
• Prepare the consolidated flux analysis; a key management control and a vital source of analysis for the independent auditors.
• Coordinate all the responses from the operating units to explain the variances or changes outside the agreed tolerances. Follow up with the units if the explanations provided need further elaboration.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of internal customer requirements and develop processes that will meet or exceed these requirements. Provide analysis of key data and identification of trends to support and advise managers.
• Ensure compliance with internal financial accounting procedures and policies relevant to the scope of this role.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 7 years’ experience in accounting Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Req
• Comprehensive technical accounting skills.
• Knowledge of finance modules of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
• Ability to identify financial issues, develop and execute mitigating actions.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red