Descripción del trabajo
Provides the client relationship to a mid-sized client or clients through relationships with executives and leaders in the client organization in a part of mid-sized market or part of a large region. Grows revenue by leveraging the full IQVIA offerings and identifying new business opportunities.
• Under direct supervision, assists the sales team in selling IQVIA products and services within assigned accounts or territory to achieve assigned revenue goal.
• Participate in sales/proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential clients.
• Identifies contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s) and elevates for qualification and decision to pursue.
• May interfaces with marketing, market research and/or IT at the user level in existing and prospective client(s).
• Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities.
• Monitors client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and provides feedback to Account team members on level of customer satisfaction.
• Effectively manage renewals and subscriptions.
• As required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Four (4) years experience Req
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red