Site Solutions Associate (Investigator Payment Associate)
Descripción del trabajo
The Site Solutions Associate will assist the project teams in managing the investigator site reimbursement process of invoicing, accounts payables, and budget data entry. The Site Solutions Associate will be responsible for creating one-time billings for sites within the department’s proprietary systems. In addition, the Site Solutions Associate will also be responsible for various project support and administrative tasks throughout the lifecycle of a study operated within IQVIA Clinical Trial Payments.
• Receives and reviews incoming invoices and contracts via standard mail, email and fax
• Generate one-time billings for client sites in department’s proprietary system
• Scans and posts site invoices and back up documentation to the billings within proprietary system
• Manages Level I site inquiries in the designated case management system
• Responds promptly to site inquiries in conjunction with designated department KPIs
• Directs advanced/escalated requests and unresolved issues to designated project team
• Executes various administrative tasks that support the ongoing lifecycle of a project
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 year’s accounting, project finance or Investigator Site payment experience in Clinical studies or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Advanced Level of English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Good analytical and numeracy skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red