Nurse Advisor/ Clinical Research RN - Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Clinical Trial RN experiences a unique opportunity to employ their clinical nursing expertise in clinical research, supporting patients and clinicians. You will be responsible for going to patient homes and administering a cannabinoid medication to children and adolescents who have autism.
- Your primary focus will be patient visits and collecting samples, required information and data as it pertains to the trial (drawing blood, respiratory check, temperature check, etc)
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical trials/research
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- Visiting each patient two times through the duration of the trial. Patients will be enrolling in the trial through December of 2021. Travel locally to support the trial.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Collect and conduct data in accordance with regulation and requirements. Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients’ conditions, and taking any necessary action.
Provide specific training to patients.
Input reporting and event notes post assignment and refer any pertinent information to their supervisor program lead.
Established track record of success of timeliness and reporting ability.
Building customer relationships.
Take patient vitals and provide medication injection.
- Associates required, Bachelors preferred
- BLS certification required
- Active RN License required
- Experience working with special needs and pediatrics preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Possess cellular phone, reliable transportation and access to the internet
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
- Experience with pipetting or centrifuging preferred
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and gaining exposure to the pharmaceutical industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red