Business Intelligence Developer
Descripción del trabajo
The Business Intelligence Developer is primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of the Investigator Grant Payment Forecasting and Reporting systems. Primary duties include understanding the underlying business processes and data for Clinical Trial Payment (CTP) application, enhancing the current version, and developing the future version employing Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS technologies.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of data platform for the CTP Forecasting.
· Implement enhancements to the CTP Forecasting solution’s database platform and data load processes based on the product roadmap and prioritized requirements, including integration with other IQVIA applications, etc.
· Enhance existing and build new data models and data ingestion processes.
· Oversee data loads of the forecasting studies in SQL Server environments.
· Identify and implement code optimization, troubleshoot, and mitigate code defects.
· Developing custom packages using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to extract data from various sources, transform it, and load it into staging and forecasting databases.
· Design SSIS / SQL ETL solutions to acquire and prepare data from numerous upstream systems for ingestion and processing.
· Build data transformations with SSIS including importing data from files, moving data from one database platform to another.
· Debug and tune SSIS or other ETL processes to ensure accurate and efficient movement of data.
· Test and prepare ETL processes for deployment to production and non-production environments.
· Assist the Business Analysts with technical requirements and development effort estimates.
· Maintain revisions to systems technical documentation.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any IT related field
· 5+ years hands-on experience in an SQL Server development, ETL experience with complicated SSIS Package coding and maintenance.
· In-depth understanding of SQL Server database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) methodologies
· Working experience in the data warehouse development, and large data processing on SQL Server platform
· In-depth knowledge of T-SQL (views, stored procedures, functions) in SSMS and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL development in Visual Studio environment
· Experience in the pharmaceutical clinical trial, financial, or IT development roles is a plus
· Strong Microsoft Office skills; including advanced Excel skills
· Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
· Strong problem-solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
· Possess positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red