Associate Director, Clinical Site Analytics
Descripción del trabajo
Provide senior level input and serve as an SME, perform, manage and co-ordinate activities for complex opportunities/ projects. Utilize multiple data sources to perform analysis, formulate recommendations and present to internal and external stakeholders. Train and mentor junior staff. Make recommendations and lead cross functional process improvements.
• Accountable to ensure IQVIA planning services are providing a competitive edge in winning new business. Take independent responsibility to provide senior level insights towards the development of country, and enrollment strategies in support of opportunities including but not limited to requests for proposals, early engagements, re-bids and potentially awarded studies
• Support the development of materials related to feasibility and the enrollment strategy for customer bid defense meetings or internal customers such as Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medical Leads or business development
• Lead and facilitate collaborative meetings while recommending solutions for key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams to resolve issues
• Prepare for planning meetings by conducting complex research using databases, scientific literature, the internet and expert medical knowledge
• Ability to work proficiently across multiple TAs
• Lead complex or program level planning meetings with internal stakeholders including Medical Directors, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Business Developers, Sales Staff and Program Directors. Present results of data gathering and analysis activities
• Train, support and mentor new team members
• Serve as a SME for planning tools and data, demonstrate in depth understanding of system features and functions to know what features are best used to accomplish an accurate country, site or enrollment strategy.
• Provide innovative ideas and give input to and/or manage projects for continuous improvement.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field with 10 years’ relevant experience including at least 3 years in a lead position and demonstrable experience in an international role; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, assess, and analyze data from divergent sources to provide an assimilation of data leading to conclusions and recommendations of site tiering
• Knowledge of IQVIA CTMS and other internal databases
• Knowledge and ability to apply GCP / ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters and project financial tracking and accounting methods
• Good leadership skills
• Effective writing and presentation skills
• Experience in or knowledge of process improvement techniques
• Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, Excel and databases.
• Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red