Descripción del trabajo
Software Developer (scope US & global projects)
Modifies applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
• Under direct supervision, participates in conducting analysis and implementation of computer-based information systems to meet specified design requirements and specifications. Investigates standard systems applications, assists in the analysis of system specifications and program coding.
• May participate in systems software development and maintenance.
• Translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
• Modifies, maintains and updates existing programs of a standard nature.
• Reviews potential application of programs to user need and assists in preparing feasibility studies to evaluate requirements for new and revised programs.
• Assists in the preparation of detailed systems design specifications to meet defined requirements.
• Prepares some basic block diagrams, flow charts, and associated documentation.
• Applies standard logic for individual applications programs and writes program instructions in a program language. Assists in the preparation of supporting procedures, forms, and documentation.
• May identify and implement root cause fixes to program, system and/or applications errors.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Advanced English level (spoken and written)
• Two (2) years of experience in applications programming
• Soft- skills: good time management skills, result oriented, ideas person, good communication.
- Read/Write English
- Fluent speaking in English
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red