Manager - Real World Networks
Descripción del trabajo
Manager, Strategy – Real World Networks team (RWN)
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA is a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world.
IQVIA Healthcare Solutions is a world leading, specialized advisor on critical business issues for healthcare providers, health systems, patient advisory groups (PAG) and medical specialty societies (MSS), providing consulting, technology solutions, analytics, and workflow support.
Our Real-World Networks team is part of IQVIA Healthcare Solutions and focuses on working with healthcare customers to design and implement therapeutic area networks that aim to use data, technology, and analytics to address unmet needs in care delivery and research.
The manager key responsibilities includes:
- The day to day management of consulting engagements aimed at data and research strategy, industry engagement models, and financial sustainability for non-profit (MSS / PAG) and health system customers, ensuring on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects
- Identifying and elevating potential new business opportunities and supporting proposal development.
- Supporting the development of new partnership models with customers and identifying further sell on opportunities for life science, provider or payor customers.
- Supporting junior staff mentorship and development
- Plans, organizes, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of PAG/MSS advisory projects
- Support the development of new advisory offerings for non-profit advocacy and medical specialty society customers to address key unmet needs
- Supports the develop of strategic partnerships with PAGs/MSS around the use of their data and evidence ecosystems, including the management of cross functional teams to gain internal alignment
- Executes high quality research and analysis
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations
- Develops client relationships through face-to-face discussions or workshops, telephone or email contact
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads
- Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
- Supports development of proposals
- Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training
- Coaches project team members and supporting them to fulfill their personal objectives
- Coaches junior staff (not just in projects)
- Leads some learning, development and recruiting activities
- 4+ years of professional experience in consulting to healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- A track record in teamwork and in developing and leading people.
- A willingness and ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Advanced degree (Masters, PhD) in field relevant to healthcare
- Experience working with Non-Profit organizations (specifically PAG/MSS)
- Experience working with healthcare data and specifically clinical or quality improvement registries
- Familiarity with research approaches and/or healthcare data (Real World Data, EHR, Claims etc.)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red