Descripción del trabajo
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions.
• Conducts primary and secondary research, and analyzes research to identify key findings and learnings.
• Communicates strategic thoughts in a client-ready fashion.
• Manages projects and workstreams of reasonable size with senior support.
• Works independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members.
• Assists with development and writing of proposals with senior support.
• Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
• Develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Creates presentations for clients with some senior support.
• Attends, supports, and presents at client meetings with senior support.
• Contributes to learning, development and recruiting.
• Other Undergraduate degree in life sciences, economics/business, and/or experience in the health care industry Req Or
• Ph.D. with no or little work experience Req
• 2-5 years experience Req
• An avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of client based businesses.
• Project management experience desired.
• Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
• Exceptional written, numerical and problem solving skills.
• Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
• A willingness and ability to travel.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red