Consultant, Strategy/ Life Sciences
Descripción del trabajo
Consultant, Consulting Services
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. We develop and operate systems and applications using big data technologies on our private-public hybrid cloud. IQVIA™ stores and computes more than 20 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently. Our big data infrastructure is processing over 50 billion healthcare transactions annually. IQVIA™ employs over 50,000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – Q) with estimated revenue close to $7B and a market cap of over $18B.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
As an Consultant with the IQVIA Consulting Services team, you’ll be actively participating in the design, development, delivery, of medium-sized consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects and:
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and analyze research to identify key findings and learnings
- Creating sections of reports, presentations, workshops and other client deliverables, under general guidance from experienced team leaders
- Communicating findings and recommendations
- Assisting with business development and proposals
- Working independently or as part of a team, with some responsibility for managing and developing the career and skills of staff
- Performing quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Serving as the day-to-day manager for projects and working closely with clients
- Leading some learning, development and recruiting programs
Skills and Experience
Candidates interested in joining the IQVIA Consulting Services team as a Consultant should have:
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries is desirable but not required
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques desirable, not critical
Qualifications & Other requirements
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining the IQVIA Consulting Services team as a Consultant should have:
- A strong academic track record including MBA or relevant graduate degree and/or 6 or more years relevant experience
- Prior experience or avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries
- Some project management experience
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to work in the recruiting country
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red