Service Associate - Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Contract Service Associates (CSA) will be tasked with the collections of reprocessed equipment. You will be working with surgical, non-invasive and vascular equipment within areas of the hospital such as Operating Rooms and Sterile Processing Departments.
This position is dependent on the client's need, but would see you regularly throughout the week visiting local facilities to complete the collections and shipping of the equipment. We are hiring immediately for this position. You will have a flexible schedule and an opportunity to grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning about the medical device industry.
- Visit assigned hospitals weekly to collect products to be reprocessed
- Package and ship product to client manufacturing plant
- Document and log daily collections totals
- Notify the local Sales team of shipping supply needs
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
- An active and unrestricted driver license and reliable transportation is required for this position
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system
- Experience in a hospital environment preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift up to 30 - 50 pounds
Experience in healthcare, field service, general labor, warehouse, maintenance, customer service, electronics, electrical, technical work, or IT is beneficial for this position. However, training is provided and we encourage entry level applicants to apply.
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red