Material Handler - Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
- The employee’s supervisor will assign specific job duties. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the positions may not change or be eliminated. Employees are always expected to follow their supervisor’s instruction and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisor.
- Intermediate level material handling position. Receives and processes instrument and part return, cleans instruments prior to servicing, performs limited data entry for service processing, and packages and transfers/ships instruments after repair.
- Mixes cleaning solutions, cleans and decontaminates incoming instruments as needed in accordance with work instructions or manufacturing recommendations.
- Organizes service worksheets and customer paperwork, transports instruments throughout the service department.
- Receives incoming shipments from freight carriers, unpacks and examines returned goods and associated records to determine nature of the return.
- Warehouses returned products for reconditioning, evaluation and loaner requirements. Scraps products no longer needed and processes waste materials for vendor pick up.
- Processes service records after product servicing, packages products as specified by Bills of Material, includes Service Report and shipping or Quality documents with products processed, prioritizes shipments based on customer needs. Stocks inventory in shipping area and maintains UPS equipment
Novasyte, an IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Educational Qualifications & Previous Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), 3 to 4 years related work experience in an equivalent work area. Minimum of one year data entry skills required. Ability to operate a forklift and shrink wrap equipment.
- Basic PC skills, ability to login to computer networks, correspond via email are required.
- These are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level. Other factors are taken into consideration when deciding what position and grade to place an employee such as performance level, capable contribution level and company need.
Professional Skills & Key Competencies:
- Employee needs the ability to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions and customer-supplied comments and requirements. Ability to effectively present information to co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized and non-standardized situations.
- Must be self-starter, resourceful and flexible as changes arise.
- An active and unrestricted driver license is required for this position
Desired / Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment, plant/factory level a plus
- SAP Experience a plus
- Ability to type a plus
Any additional Information (Specially if needed for Quality or legal purposes)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, and walk and to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and infrequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is frequently exposed to conditions prevalent to warehouse operations. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Low levels of dirt, dust, chemical odors, may be present or generated in service areas, warehouses, manufacturing areas as a result of business practices
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
Novasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
5999 Avenida Encinas, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red