Site Support Engineer 1
Descripción del trabajo
Under general supervision, provide remote second-tier Information Technology (IT) support to end-users, to restore service and / or identify and correct core problem.
• Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems.
• Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
• Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures.
• Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
• Provide training to end-users when indicated.
• Provide guidance to less experienced Service Desk staff in areas such as problem resolution, communication, etc.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications. Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
• Perform other duties as required.
• May be required to perform duties outside working hours. This will be managed according to the applicable country legislation.
Purchase and setup of end user HW, includes laptops, mobiles, peripherals etc.
Maintain and manage appropriate stock
Assist global teams for projects affecting Swiss user base and site infrastructure
• Experience of PC software (Microsoft operating systems and applications suites, email systems, etc.) within a network environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Working knowledge of Microsoft server, workstation and networking technologies. Intermediate
• Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration. Intermediate
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Intermediate
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, with possibility to work with global projects and benefits package with competitive salary.
Your next step
If this opportunity is interesting for you do not hesitate to apply with CV in English!
If it is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone who might be interested.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red