Assoc. Product & Strategy Dir
Descripción del trabajo
As a Product Owner of the Management & Administration, which is the operational domain of a new data processing platform, we are developing and deploying, you will set the vision of what is required for a fully operational suite of components, orchestrated in operational processes, to ensure high level of automation and functionality end to end.
• As the subject matter expert who owns the delivered functionality - which is very closely linked to all operational processes - you will manage any associated user experience of the system (or current initiative) from definition to implementation and optimisation. Determining the detail of what needs to be delivered, along the prioritisation of those elements
Ensuring open communication channels within teams, help scrum masters facilitate coordination between teams to improve team velocities and establish a culture of collaboration
Collaborating with other development hubs, RWI Tech Management and Peers to drive process improvement and standardization across all pipelines
Working closely with scrum development teams, agile operations and Business Unit stakeholders to ensure new capabilities are seamlessly integrated with no impact on existing deliverables
As the representative of the product’s or initiative’s stakeholders within the Software Delivery team, you will work with them to help write unambiguous user stories, ensuring that the team fully understands the business objectives.
Our people are creative, highly skilled individuals, driven towards continuous improvement and you will be a role model for these behaviours.
• Experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner, within the technical healthcare sector
• Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies
Proven experience in successfully delivering measurable business value through software or initiatives you have defined
• Experience in analysing and mapping system data flows to physical process flows to create user stories (BPMN would be beneficial)
Be able to generate a vision for the domain which will encourage idea generation that motivates the team(s) to bring concepts to life
Efficient writing of clear and succinct user stories plus acceptance criteria that have led to successful delivery
• Have a genuine passion for the business area and Operation in data processes
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Fluency in English & Polish is essential.
• The Business Unit: Real-World & Analytics Solutions (RWAS) Technology
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red